International Sales & Marketing Internship (Social Media)
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
is looking to add marketing interns to its team.
The internship position reports directly to the Marketing Director and the
intern will have direct access to top management.
The internship is a great learning and hands-on experience for the motivated
candidate and an opportunity to put into practice the theoretical skills
learned in the classroom. This is a unique opportunity for a visible leadership
role in a startup environment.
- Flexibles dates: The internship will last 2+ months (we are flexible with the dates).
- Flexible location: The position is home-based and does not require physical presence
in our offices.
We telecommute and communicate daily via internet (voice, video,
screen sharing, document sharing) and regular phone.
- Flexible hours: Working hours are flexible (We recommend 20-25 hours/week minimum).
The marketing/sales internship objective
is to design and implement a marketing campaign for a social networking
The intern will gain experience in all the aspects of running a marketing
The intern responsibilities include:
- Identify potential international clients & advertisers.
- Design marketing campaign and draft marketing materials.
- Implement international marketing and sales campaign.
- Review the campaign's results and the users' feedback and adjust initial
strategy to improve the campaign effectiveness.
- Build a client portfolio through emailing, cold calling and networking.
- Follow up with retained customers to improve their overall satisfaction,
meet their expectations and expand the relationship.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Confidence and enthusiasm are critical.
- Self-starter, pro-active, assertive, entrepreneurial and self-driven: the
candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- The candidate must be able to think strategically, be organized and be able
to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with internet and Office tools.
- Business or Marketing major preferred.
- Relevant prior marketing/sales experience desirable.
- Quantitative skills and familiarity with basic statistical tools.
To apply for the internship, please send:
- Resume + Cover Letter.
- Copies of your transcripts.
- Recommendations from professors or prior work experience.
- Your requested minimum monthly compensation.
Only serious candidates may apply; we are only looking for reliable and trusted
All candidates will be requested to provide a short marketing and sales proposal.
This proposal will be used to evaluate their aptitude and skills for the
More details about the proposal will be sent after the candidates have
submitted their application.
To apply for this position, please email:
© Copyright 2006-2015: Centrima™ All rights reserved.